We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all full-time employees and their family members.
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus plans based on company, team and individual performance
- Attractive 401(k) savings plan
- Paid time off (sick, personal and vacation)
- Medical\dental\prescription plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Employee paid additional life insurance
- Company paid disability insurance
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Additional employee paid coverages include vision, prepaid legal services, identity theft protection, accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D), critical illness, accident assistance and cancer plans.
To encourage career and personal development, Range provides educational assistance to those pursuing accredited courses of study leading to degrees, licensure or additional knowledge and/or skills which relate to their current position in the Company.
For over 20 years, Range has granted equity awards to all of its full-time employees. As a result, our employees are long-term shareholders.
Health Club Memberships:
Range is very interested in the health and well-being of our employees, and we offer a variety of wellness initiatives. As part of that commitment, the Company pays a portion of the one-time initiation fee as well as a portion of employees’ monthly dues at a health club.