Our business is only as strong as the human capital that we attract, retain and grow. Range’s commitment to building a strong sense of community starts within our internal ranks. We provide ample opportunities for learning and career growth to ensure we are attracting and retaining talented, qualified professionals who are share Range’s commitment to operational excellence.
We support our employees’ professional development through comprehensive training programs, including, but not limited to:
- Improved Employee Development Process
- Extensive online training for all employees; and
- Year-round training which includes Ethics, Generational Differences, Leadership Development, Social Styles and many others.
We also encourage memberships in job-related professional organizations by paying annual fees and allowing time away from work to attend meetings. We maintain a tuition reimbursement program to encourage continuing education. Professional certifications are important and indicate an employee’s desire to stay on top of new advancements and technologies in their field.
- “Open Door” culture where employees have the opportunity for regular check-ins with their supervisor regarding career path and development opportunities. Employees have clearly defined career path options that include both technical and leadership tracks – both of which are valued by Range and supported with developmental opportunities.
- Bi-annual employee development discussions where employees and supervisors are encouraged to have a two-way dialogue regarding growth and development for the employee that aligns with Company goals and values.
- Employees are granted volunteer hours and are encouraged to get involved to help our communities grow and prosper.