Join a winning and innovative energy industry team
A Company with a Culture that Leads
Range Resources is a company with many nontraditional thinkers. We lead the pack, rather than follow it. We set the pace and raise the bar. We are willing to take risks and challenge the status quo. We are innovators who don’t wait for solutions – we create them.
We have a highly motivated team that has developed many innovative energy projects, which have contributed to our growth over the past decade Importantly, for more than two decades, all Range employees have been granted equity awards, enabling them to benefit from the Company’s success.
We are proud of the strong culture we have built at Range. Each and every individual at the Company plays a critical role in shaping our best-in-class workplace. This begins with our leadership team and extends to the valued employees across the workforce who make unique contributions to our organization – and stakeholders – every day. Success starts with people, and our employees as our most precious resource — their ideas, creativity, passion and winning attitude drive our results.
Equal Opportunity and Access
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
Range Resources is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] or call: 817-869-4125. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. Please note that this contact information is for accommodation requests only.
The law requires Range Resources to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and Supplement, Pay Transparency Provision.
We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all full-time employees and their family members. Some of the best-in-class resources we offer include:
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus plans based on Company, team and individual performance
- Flex scheduling
- Dress for Your Day Attire Policy
- Paid Volunteer Days
- Paid time off (vacation, sick & personal)
- Paid FMLA
- Paid Grandparent Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Company-paid Caregiver Support
- Medical/Dental/Prescription Plans
- Company paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Voluntary Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability
- Company-paid Long-Term Disability
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Club Membership Reimbursement
- Additional employee paid coverages include: Vision, Identity Theft Protection (Life Lock), Accident and Critical Illness
Education Assistance: To encourage career and personal development, Range provides educational assistance to those pursuing accredited courses of study leading to degrees, licensure or additional knowledge and/or skills which relate to their current position in the Company.
Equity Ownership: For over 25 years, all full-time employees have been eligible to receive equity awards. As a result, virtually all of our employees are long-term shareholders.
401(k) Savings Plan: Range offers an attractive 401(k) Plan, which includes a generous match that may be calculated on both the employee’s annual base salary and bonus. Additional benefits of the plan include:
- Automatic enrollment into the plan with immediate eligibility to participate.
- Immediate vesting of all employee contributions + Company match.
- Optional auto-escalation feature available.